RADIESSE® 1.5 ml
RADIESSE® 1.5 ml is a sterile, latex-free, non-pyrogenic, semi-solid, cohesive sub-dermal implant. The principle durable component of RADIESSE® is synthetic calcium hydroxylapatite, a bio-material with over twenty years of use in orthopedics, neurosurgery, dentistry, otolaryngology and ophthalmology.
Buy RADIESSE® 1.5 ml
RADIESSE® 1.5 ml is a bio-compatible and non-allergenic volumizing dermal filler manufactured by Merz Pharmaceuticals, which is injected into the skin in order to relieve facial folds like wrinkle lines. It contains microspheres of calcium hydroxylapatite, which are suspended in water based gel.
RADIESSE® 1.5 ml can be used for correction:
- Nasolabial folds, between the mouth and nose.
- “Lines of puppets” so-called “smile wrinkles” in the corners of the mouth.
- Radial lip wrinkles: wrinkles above the upper lip.
- Cavities of the skin and scars, for example, acne scars.
- Sunken cheeks caused by atrophy.
- Nose and chin for correction of dents, bumps.
- Lower jaw: improving the contours in this area.
- Hands to reduce the severity of the veins and bones of the hands of aging.
|Name:||RADIESSE® Volume Advantage 1.5 cc|
|Contents:||Synthetic calcium hydroxylapatite suspended in a gel carrier (particle size range of 25-45 microns).|
|Size:||1 x 1.5 mL pre-filled syringe|
|Manufacturer:||MERZ AESTHETICS @ MERZ PHARMACEUTICALS|
|Also Included:||Package insert. Two sterile 28G T.W.3/4” needles. A set of tractability labels.|
|Storage:||Store between 15℃ – 32℃|
For more information, please visit the following page (s) :