RADIESSE® (+) 0.8ml with Lidocaine
RADIESSE® (+) 0.8ml with Lidocaine is a gel made up of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHa), water, glycerin and sodium carboxymethylcellulose. The latter composition acts as an umbrella at the injection site to form new tissue, whilst the gel converts into collagen.
With added Lidocaine, the entire dermal filling process is pain free and a positive experience for the patient. Looking good has never been more easier.
Buy RADIESSE® (+) 0.8ml with Lidocaine
RADIESSE® (+) 0.8ml with Lidocaine is an injectable gel for restoring volume and reducing the look of wrinkles. The gel adds immediate volume to skin as the Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHa) micro-spheres provide a scaffold for collagen growth. This new collagen growth helps support skin to reduce the look of hollow cheeks or wrinkles. This skin booster is suitable for skin with moderate to deep wrinkles and facial atrophy.
The benefits of RADIESSE® (+) 0.8ml with Lidocaine in facial corrections :
- Pain-free dermal filling with a local anesthetic lidocaine present
- Minimizing the fold between the mouth and nose area
- Reducing smile wrinkles at the corner of the lips
- Eliminating wrinkles above the upper lip
- Treating scars resulting from skin problems such as acne
- Correcting nose bumps and chin dents
- Adjusting the contours of the lower jaw
|Name:||RADIESSE® (+) 0.8ml With Lidocaine|
|Contents:||Synthetic calcium hydroxylapatite suspended in a gel carrier (particle size range of 25-45 microns).|
|Size:||1 x 0.8 mL pre-filled syringe.|
|Also Included:||Package insert. Two sterile 28G T.W.3/4” needles. A set of tractability labels.|
|Storage:||Store between 15℃ and 32℃|
For more information, please visit the following page (s) :